Tourism Accommodation Australia (Vic) has worked closely with the Victorian State Government and relevant government departments to develop support arrangements and standard operating procedures and protocols that will help to assist accommodation properties throughout the pandemic.
TAA (Vic) has actively provided members with a wealth of resources and timely information throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
TAA (Vic) regularly consult with members on a case to case basis. Should you require any specific COVID-19 advise or infomration, don’t hesitate to contact the TAA (Vic) team on (03) 8631 7904 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Member Resources
- Workplace Relations Advise
- Hotel Quarantine Program
- Hotel for Heroes Program
- JobKeeper Assistance
- Income Support Measures
- Tax Relief Measures
- Re-opening FAQ’s
- Posters and Signage
- Fact Sheets
- Shutdown and Re-opening Checklists
- COVID-19 Guest Self Declaration Form
- Interactive Q&A Sessions with Workplace Relations Advisors.
- Industry Restart Guidelines: Hospitality
- Industry Restart Guidelines: Accommodation
- Return to work COVID-19 Training
- Victoria’s Restriction Levels
- Safe Work Australia COVID-19 Resources Kit
- Safe Work Austarlia Information for Accommodation Services
- Business Resilience Package
- COVID-19 Business Support
- Victorian COVID-19 testing sites
- Quarantine and Isolation
- Tourism Australia – Australian Travel Status Map
- Victorian COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Australian Government COVID-19 Website
- COVID-19 Hotline: 1800 675 398
Return to Work COVID-19 Training
The Victorian Government has started a process to ease the restrictions that were put in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
To manage the opening of facilities and venues appropriately, operators will need to comply with a range of requirements specified in legal directions.
The short free online training module is intended to further support hospitality businesses to safely resume operations in accordance with the easing of restrictions, while also ensuring the public feels confident that their health and safety is being protected.
Click here to complete the Return to Work COVID-19 Training course.