The theme for the 2018 TAA (Vic) Accommodation Awards for Excellence is ‘Creating memorable experiences together’.
The theme recognises that:
- Accommodation properties and their staff are in the ‘experience creation business’ and focus on creating positive, thus memorable, experiences for their guests.
- It also acknowledges that hotel management endeavour to provide experiences and exposure to their associates that help shape rewarding careers and develop loyal, satisfied employees.
The theme will capture the essence of representatives from different departments within an accommodation property ‘coming together’ to create such memorable experiences.
Nominations and voting now open!
Do not miss the opportunity to vote in your nominated category/ies. An email has been sent to all member hotels to outline the voting process. Don’t delay – voting closes on Friday 23 February 2018.
Staff Recognition Awards and Performance Award Categories
TAA (Vic) now welcomes nominations for Staff Recognition and Performance Award Categories. Nominations and entry fees ($120 per applicant) apply for the following categories:
(click on each Award heading to see nomination criteria and entry guidelines)
Staff Recognition Award
• Administration Employee of the Year
• Concierge of the Year
• Engineer and Maintenance Employee of the Year
• Food and Beverage Services Employee of the Year
• Front Office Services Employee of the Year
• Hotel Industry Rising Star (26 years of age and under)
• Housekeeper Employee of the Year
• Marketing Employee of the Year
• Sales Employee of the Year
• Revenue Manager Employee of the Year
Performance Award Categories
• Best Environmental and Energy Efficiency Practice
• Outstanding Community Service and Achievement
• Outstanding Achievement in Training
• Best Marketed Accommodation Provider
• Award for Excellence in Innovation
The 2018 TAA (Vic) Accommodation Awards for Excellence event will again be hosted at Grand Hyatt Melbourne on Thursday 21st June 2018. Tickets will go on sale in early-April 2018.
Nominations will close on Friday 9 March 2018.