TAA (Vic)’s Development Intelligence Report (August) has now been published. This report provides informed commentary on:
- Prevailing economic conditions
- Observations on key demand and supply drivers for Melbourne and Australia
- Key take outs from recently released international tourism statistics, by Tourism Research Australia, including a link to TAA’s full summary of same
- Domestic tourism trends, in a market worth circa $10.5b in total tourism consumption revenue to Australia.
- Newly announced hotel and office construction projects
- A detailed summary of under construction, approved and proposed hotel projects for Melbourne and Victoria
- A link to major events/exhibitions confirmed at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre for the 2019/20 financial year.
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the report, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (03) 8631 7904.