TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo
Postponed until Further Notice
10am - 1pm
The hotel industry is rapidly growing
a great time for you to come and ‘find your place in ours!’
Growing in economic importance in victoria
Annual growth over next decade
Growing hotel infrastructure among established hotels
TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo - Postponed
The team at TAA (Vic) have been working closely with schools and tertiary education providers throughout Victoria and have been monitoring the current evolving industry response to COVID-19. We have also been engaging with our members and monitoring how their respective hotel groups are addressing these challenges.
Taking into consideration feedback we have received from various schools and tertiary institutes, the withdrawal of some exhibitors due to COVID-19 related concerns and the unpredictable circumstances surrounding evolving COVID-19 challenges, we regret to inform you that the TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo will be postponed until further notice.
We apologies for any inconvenience this necessary action may cause and hope that you still wish to attend the TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo, once a new date is established.
If you wish to be the first to receive updates regarding the rescheduling of the TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo, please click here to register.
Among established brands expanding their Victorian hotel footprint, new brands coming to our city and state for the first time include:
- W Hotel
- Oakwood Premier
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Hotel Indigo
- AC Melbourne
- Hyatt Centric
- Mandarin Oriental
- Ritz Carlton
- Le Meridien
- Sofitel SO
- Hilton Melbourne
- Tribe Hotels
- Quincy Hotel
- Jackalope Melbourne
- Holiday Inn and Suites, to name a few.
A range of employment opportunities across:
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Guest Relations
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Event Management
- Food and Beverage
Come and join us at one of Melbourne’s most iconic city hotels for the TAA (Vic) Hotel Careers Expo
The Hotel Windsor
111 Spring Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Date: Postponed untill Further Notice
Attend anytime between
10am – 1pm
What to expect
- Attend a ‘Make the most of the Expo’ session prior to entry to the Grand Ballroom.
- Hear advice from industry professionals regarding key questions to ask exhibitors.
- Interact directly with key hotel representatives who look to recruit a wide range of individuals with different interests and expertise.
- Learn what it’s like to work in an accommodation hotel and hear about some of the great career journeys that are possible.
- Gain answers to all your pressing questions.
- Build your knowledge and be clear about your approach to seeking employment in the hotel industry.
Who should attend?
- Students and graduates considering a career in the hotel, tourism and leisure industries
- Individuals returning to work looking for flexible employment options
- Those looking to transfer from other industries
- Careers Advisors
- Parents and caregivers