TAA (Vic) offers members multiple opportunities to meet, share information and discuss issues of common interest.
Meetings and events delivered by TAA (Vic) include:
- TAA (Vic) Accommodation Awards for Excellence
- TAA (Vic) Leaders’ Lunch
- TAA (Vic) Hotel Market and Economic Outlook
- TAA (Vic) General Managers’ Meetings
- TAA (Vic) Director of Sales and Marketing meetings
- TAA (Vic) Human Resources Manager meetings
- Boardroom meetings with key hotel industry stakeholders
TAA (Vic) Talent Taskforce
Domestic and international visitor numbers to Victoria, nights spent and expenditure are growing. Visit Victoria projections reflect an increase in visitor spending from $25 billion in 2016/17 to $36.5 billion by 2025.
To meet this projected growth, an additional 110,000 jobs will need to be filled in the tourism and hospitality sector in the next eight years.
As the peak body for Victoria’s accommodation hotel sector, TAA (Vic) is leading a collaborative effort with key industry stakeholders to address the many and varied issues the sector must address to ensure the future demand for appropriately skilled staff can be met.